May 26th, 2011, by izonorlando

J’s Everyday Fashion

Season 1. Pilot – “Colleen”

J takes style seeker Colleen on a journey through her closet to identify several ways she can improve what she already owns. They go shopping at local boutique Stella Luca to find new pieces to add to Colleen’s closet, based on J’s suggestions during the first part of the show. Finally, J develops new outfits utilizing the items they picked up, and ultimately helping Colleen with 3 areas of fashion improvement by the end of the show!

More below after the jump!

Topics covered:

1. Dressing up jeans
2. Wearing separates instead of a dress
3. Adding a basic bottom to your wardrobe

Style seeker: Colleen

Store: Stella Luca in Winter Park

For more fashion tips, visit J’s blog: http://www.jseverydayfashion.com

About Stella Luca

www.stellaluca.com

Stella Luca on Facebook

Stella Luca on Yelp

View Larger Map

Popular Bookmarks

More Bookmarks

46 Comments

1. Jennifer Jones says:

What an AWESOME show!!! Great job everyone!

2. Ashley says:

Loved the video! Hope there are more to come!!

3. JL Watkins says:

You guys have really stepped up with this new series! It really feels like one of those fashion shows on TLC or Bravo - very professional with a nice vibe. Also, it doesn't hurt that you have a charismatic and attractive host!

Can't wait to see some new episodes!

• Will says:

WOW! Thank you so much, JL! That is HUGE coming from you! Can't express enough how grateful we are for your kind words!

4. YES! So fun and I learned sooo much! Can't wait to see the other episodes and learn more =) Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

5. Jen says:

Love the show. I want to try on every skirt I have right now!
    One thing, a bit to much of the REC graphic. It got a little distracting.
    Can't wait to see more!

6. Anonymous says:

wow. the show was great. I am looking forward to the next one. GREAT JOB

7. Jamie says:

So fun! I love it and can't wait to see more episodes.

8. Kara says:

I am a HUGE fan of J...so personable and really enjoy's helping women. I cannot wait to see another episode! Great job J!

9. Sarah says:

Good job J! Looking forward to future episodes. One comment: when talking about skirts or bottoms make sure you can actually see them. The way the camera was set up we could only see the top, without being able to view the entire outfit.

10. Dana says:

I loved the show! I am so inspired to create my own outfits and try on all my skirts right now. I an excited for future episodes!! Great job J!

11. kim says:

Awesome!! loved the show - picked up so many fun ideas

12. Heidi says:

Love it.

13. Bess says:

Love the whole concept! Great job, everyone! :)

14. Bess says:

Love the whole concept! Great job, everyone! :)

15. lorena says:

i love this show , the whole concept was super!! thanks js!!

16. Anonymous says:

Great show! Keep more coming!!

17. Shayla says:

Wow loved the show and love J!! I've been following her blog for awhile now and I've always loved her fashion tips and style....it's helped me break out of my comfort to try new styles, accessories, trends, etc. J is such a fantastic host, she is a natural and has such a very personable, down-to-earth nature to her that is so wonderful to watch. I can't wait for future episodes and great job J!!

18. MC says:

Very fun! Looking forward to more episodes!

19. Ana says:

Loved the episode, great outfit ideas, looking forward to seeing more of it!

20. amy says:

awesome show! will there be more shows? when?

21. yuvi says:

Wow! awesome show! And I love your style... forever!

22. [...] out the Pilot Episode of J’s Everyday Fashion featuring [...]

23. Sharon says:

Wow so impressive! From fashion blogger to tv star! So inspiring! I remember first seeing you when we were both contestants in the refinery 29 blogging contest! Good for you :)
    xo
    Sharon

24. Anonymous says:

Fantastic loved the casual flow of the show. Your choices were spot on.

25. Great job, J!! I will definitely be watching future episodes. I would love to see you dress a girl with a common body shape issue (like pear shape, large bust, or true plus sized).

26. [...] of the local style makeover show, J’s Everyday Fashion, are searching for women in need of fashion help in the Orlando area. If you have bad shopping [...]

27. [...] Do you have trouble creating outfits? Do your bad shopping habits land you with all the wrong items in your closet? Producers of local style makeover show J’s Everyday Fashion are searching for women in need of fashion help in the Orlando area. Women are encouraged to submit themselves for consideration, and those selected will receive a free closet consultation and personal shopping session, and appear in an episode of the show. To view the pilot episode, click here. [...]

28. emily says:

Loved this show and the blog!!! Question - where is the necklace from that J is wearing with the coral dress - I NEED it!!

29. Cool says:

I really really loved the show...Most of us need help and tips shopping and this episode helped me--I was taking notes! Please keep them coming, I loved J. she's awesome/

30. What a GREAT show! J, I love how sweet you are! You gave that beautiful girl such confidence; you could tell she felt so comfortable in her body, and excited about her clothes when you were done. I love how you worked with HER style, and really made her feel great about all the things she loved. I will definitely be watching all of your shows! : )

31. Anonymous says:

I'm viewing from Baltimore, MD. I also love Kelly Osborne and the Kardashians style. Must also mention Beyonce. :) I can recognize someone with good fashion but am not always confident with my own abilities (shopping, outfits etc.). Please give tips on when to throw out/ donate clothes. I'm often bored after 1 or 2 wears and not sure if its me or the clothes. Picked up good tips from your video, must develop the habit of picking out FUN pieces that make me feel HAPPY and excited about wearing. GREAT JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

32. Noelle says:

Great job! Amazing ideas...

33. jessica says:

I would DEFINITELY make this a must watch if it came on every week!! I learned so much in just one episode. Keep 'em coming!!

34. Angela says:

Wow! This was an awesome show to watch-- great job J!!! I felt like I learned so much in this episode and now I want to find some fun skirts and belts. I hope you keep making more of these :)

35. Sarah says:

I absolutely love the end results! I'm officially convinced J really knows what she's doing.

36. beryl says:

You are very talented and a natural at what you do, is that repetitive? :-) ...all the very best from Kenya, Africa!!

37. Lauren says:

Love this show! Keep making more!

38. [...] Expert for VISIT FLORIDA, I do retail consulting for one of my favorite brands, a makeover show on IzonOrlando, personal shopping and closet consultations, and lots of public speaking throughout the [...]

39. Marya says:

I am sorry but those outfits are not modest at all. This lady is not 16 and this skirts are way too short. I am lost because I do not like any outfit at all.

40. [...] see more tips on her blog at J’s Everday Fashion or by watching her new online make over show here! Share this:ShareEmailPrintDiggFacebookRedditStumbleUpon Posted in Beauty & Health « [...]

41. Angela says:

I loved the show! Very easy to follow and there were a great number of examples from the couple of items that were bought. I loved that there were more than just a couple of outfit examples! I'd love to see more episodes, keep 'em coming. I follow you on twitter and love visiting your blog and checking out all the prior posts since I just found J's Everyday Fashion. Thanks for all the great tips!

42. Lucy says:

Way more helpful than TLC's "What Not To Wear" !!!

43. Carla says:

Hi, love the show!! Good luck with it. What kind of shoes are youearing?? I love them!!

44. Ash says:

I love you're show and your blog! Daily follower, and I really enjoyed the tips and tricks you shared with us. Thank you and good luck- you're amazing! :)

RSS feed for comments on this post. • TrackBack URL

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

More Great Shows...

Follow iZonOrlando on Pinterest!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress