March 15th, 2011, by izonorlando

Meals and Miles

Season 1. Episode 1 – “Dance Trance”

Tired of going to the gym? No worries, there’s a whole world of exercise out there and Meghann Anderson will take you on a journey to discover new ways to keep fit.

Popular Bookmarks

More Bookmarks

11 Comments

1. kim says:

Looks like a blast! We need this in the Northern Chicago Burbs!

2. kimmy says:

I just looked and they dont have a location in Houston. :( You did great Meghann!

3. katie says:

What a great job you did covering the dance trance!!!! U looked beautiful too Meghann!!!!!! I love dance trance and as a dance trance instructor as well, I can say YES if anyone wants to try it and has one near them , u must! Im located in Fort Wayne, IN and will be teaching there soon, but there a lot of locations nationwide and its growing more and more too!!! Great job on this episode! 5 stars!!

4. Bess says:

Great job, Meghann! I love Dance Trance and this was a great review!

5. Kate says:

Great episode! You've improved so much since the pilot -- no more moving and mannerisms to distract viewers! I love the candid comments during the exercise -- awesome, honest, and easily spoken.
    But, the broadcaster in me did notice a few things: try holding the mic a bit lower, it's less distracting for the audience, plus we can see more of your pretty face! Also, try to maintain eye contact with your interview subject, we can spot you glancing and smiling at someone off-camera. I know it can be really hard to focus when there is so much going on around you, but it helps you maintain professionalism. Also, in interviews, try to use a lapel mic -- it's just so much more pretty than the big stick mic.
    All of this is meant to be constructive -- you're doing a terrific job, something most people spend years training for. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next episode :)

6. Amber says:

Meghann you are a natural. It was fun loving and full of spirit! I cant wait to see more. Good luck! I guess I know what I will be trying out next... ;)

7. Great video! I live in Jacksonville and have been considering trying out Dance Trance, this totally convinced me that I should go for it!

Thanks for the input, it looks like a blast!

8. Sam says:

So much better interacting and being "real"...great job! But you might consider not putting down other forms of exercises/classes offered (like bashing zumba) or you can potentially turn off viewers that way.

9. Karen Ledet says:

I loved your segment on Dance Trance. Great work! And you look fantastic doing all of these dances. You picked them up so fast. Thanks for producing this and getting the word out.

10. Julie says:

Dance Trance looks so fun. Nice job Meghann! This episode was a thousand times more enjoyable than the pilot...shorter clips, better camera angle, a relaxed and fun loving host. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to seeing whether you'll be trying to incorporate more of the meals and miles lifestyle into the episodes (like the ending of this one).

11. polly says:

Meghann,
    You are so GREAT! Really, a natural. So sweet and having fun.
    Super job!!! XOXO

RSS feed for comments on this post. • TrackBack URL

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

More Great Shows...

Follow iZonOrlando on Pinterest!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress